For information about joining the private Stock of the Day group, please send an e-mail to Paperprofit1@mac.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Fantastic approach to Day and Swing Trading

I have run across the most remarkable way to use T.A. for day trading and Swing trading I have seen, EVER. I remind you I have been trading since 1995, and have been reading about technical analysis since 1991. I have seen it all, from “head-and-Shoulders” to candlesticks, from Elliott wave to Bollinger bands. As a matter of fact, I have always been a believer in the Elliott wave, but have to recognize its short comings. Well, no longer. I have found an approach to interpreting the Elliott waves in a unique and logical way. No longer do I need disappointing and expensive software to figure out counts I cannot believe it, no longer do I have to study the dozens of possible Elliott patterns during corrections let alone use complex mathematical models as suggested by Neely. As a matter of fact, I don’t even have to way until the pattern is complete to guess what would be next.

I wont’s spoil it for you, but you can imagine what I can do with this revelation? I used to think that Bollinger Bands, combined with stochastics or moving averages combined with MACD’s were “two dimensional”, that only the Elliott wave analysis can give you the three-dimensional view. Well, now I thin that the former, traditional T.A. approaches are ONE-dimensional and that the Elliott wave as we know it is Two dimensional. What I have found is that there is a system out there that together with the Elliott wave analysis can give me the complete picture and allow me to trade both intraday as well as swing trade with better results than I ever got.

I have spent over 1/2 a year (since Aug. 2008) studying and observing what day traders do. At first is was my need to explore, to learn something new, to expand my horizons. It soon became an obsession. With the PCCRC approach to trading I have, I should have been just happy. Learning a new approach to day trading was a challenge I could not resists. At first I tried the DTI method of “Tape reading” but in all honesty, it was simply not for me. As much as I respect Tom Busby, I could not produce results I would be happy with. I am too much of a T.A. junky. I have been for over 17 years.I learned an important lesson, however, If you want to place your trading learning in Warp speed, try interpreting one minute charts for a while...! So I explored, I tried old concepts and some ideas I got from my visits to the Traders Expo. Then I found it! this February in New York City. In fact, my wife who was with me attended a T.A. session and came back to me with the idea. Nothing new really, just new to ME.

At first I was skeptical, as you probably would be. What it there in the world of T.A. that has not been already described? and as good as the technique might be, wouldn’t it be just the same as some other band or average?

I cannot claim authorship to the technique, but I can claim enough of a vision to put this technique together with the Elliott wave to produce great results. For day trading, I have created a set of rules of entry and exit, a compilation of the best I have observed others do to reduce risk and maximize reward over 6 years of study in the fields of futures trading, options and T.A. My approach will not seem to be too foreign to most regular trader, except for one thing: It works very often, and when it doesn’t the risk is limited so you can live to trade another day without feeling too bad.

I want you to join me in my day trading and Swing trading private e-mail group. If you belong to my PCCRC group, you need only send me an e-mail and I will integrate you into the new group. But you must subscribe to the series of Webinars that I am doing to cover the basics. If you have not joined my PCCRC group and are really not interested in that technique, but only in day and swing trading, then you may want to join my new group and the and attend the webinars.

Remember, I am not a business, I am only a trader keen on sharing what I have learned, simply because keeping it to myself does not do justice to my efforts. So I will only ask for a contribution to cover my costs. The rest, I just give with the hope that you will pay it Forward by doing something really great asking that the beneficiary of your good deed also commits to Paying it Forward. Please send me an e-mail at Paperprofit1@mac.com.

No comments:

EWI