For information about joining the private Stock of the Day group, please send an e-mail to Paperprofit1@mac.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 04, 2010




Yes, folks, the time has come to spend the time and effort mentoring Options traders deserves.

You can now visit me at www.OptionsVet.com and read good articles, post your comments as usual with no obligation on your part, just Pay it Forward!

I will continue to post valuable articles that reveal my views about trading, options in particular, and the Elliott wave analysis and forecast as well. at no charge.

If you want to attend one of my three weekly webinars, you can register to my group. But you can also have access to tutorials, videos and relevant content for a ONE TIME fee. Yes only one payment and you are a member for life. You'd have access to my forum where other traders discuss their finds, successes and frustrations.

I have now accumulated dozens of recorded webinars that you can also access, if you wish to participate in the Archival webinar group.

I am very proud of the website my friend and fellow group member Steven Kuo has created, bringing my vision to a reality.

Please come and see it!!!

No comments:

EWI