For information about joining the private Stock of the Day group, please send an e-mail to Paperprofit1@mac.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Two Secrets to Sarmiento's approach to EW

I have been studying the Elliott Wave since 1995. Only a couple of years ago, I learned that the S&P500 e-mini futures were so liquid that provided very detail charts even in 5 min. charts. I begun to study and quickly view the results of my forecast. Based on observations by R.N. Elliott and G. Neely, I created my own approach to Elliott wave analysis revealed in my e-book "Elliott Wave for Traders". This e-book is only available to the participants of my Tuesday and Wednesday webinars. I believe that the EW is not a simple matter, and that teaching it requires a series of demonstration. A yearly subscription and series of webinars is the only real approach to putting this incredible forecasting technique to good use. So please consider joining OptionsVet and then subscribe to either the Tuesday (Directional Trading) or Wednesday (life Trading) Webinars. Here are two secrets that are part of this unique, simplified but effective approach to EW analysis:



No comments:

EWI